Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tampa!!!


Well I went home to Tampa for 2 weeks just after Rouge Roubaix. We did very good at that race both the girls and the mens team got 1st and 2nd. I got home and it was pretty much the same, nice weather and the beach. I did a couple of races when I was down there I did alright but not what I wanted to do. One race I made the break and we had ten people in it and with 2 laps to go the pack was on us and Bobby Sweeting attacked and Ivan Franco made it to him then Joel Chavez went and I got on his wheel but I couldn't hold it and the pack caught me and it sucks cause those three guys held it off to the end I just finished. I had a good time being home but I am back in the GV (Grapevine, TX).

1 comment:

Austin Robison said...

im glad your back home buddy. I hope to see you bright and early saturday morning