Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update!

Sorry I haven't updated my blog but here's a little something. Well we went to Speedweek to do some crit races it was pretty hard and I finished a couple of races but no great results. Then we headed to Joe Martin Stage Race were I did not to good at all in the 1st Stage which was a TT, 4k uphill and I got time cut on that so I didn't get to race so I just rode two six hour days and rode a three hour day on sunday but Peter and Christen did very good with a 1st and 2nd on the GC and Peter won stage 2 and the GC so it was a good race for the team. But now I'am getting ready to head down to Florida with Nathan to see my family and friends and to race some crits so look for more updates on that when I get back!

1 comment:

Tallent Family said...

Hey Andrew! It's Chris From the Flying Fish! I was just thinking about you and how you're doing and found your blog. It looks like you're doing great, I'm happy to see! Keep up the good work!