Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hola Everybody!!!!

Well the season is over and I haven't even been updating my blog "sorry", here is how my season ended. Me, Austin, Terry(Big T), And Kyle the new kid on the block, we all went to Nationals in Bend, Organ. That was a long drive 32hrs wow.We raced Cascade and Nationals there Cascade went ok it was hard for me to breath cause the lowest point was 3400ft in the air. And Nationals went ok for me my boy Andrew D did very good though with 10th on the RR 16th in the crit and 23d in the TT "ur my boy Drew"...B..) Then my last race of the year was the FloRida State RR for U23 and Pro 1 2 it went really good I got 3d in the U23 RR missed the break and finished in a chase group of 5. Then the pro 1 2 race I was in the winning break it was me this guy Phill for Jelly Belly and a Santos rider going into the last lap the Jelly Belly rider attacked and i tryed to go with him but I cramped and I couldn't go with him and I couldn't close the gap and got caught by the pack on the last lap it sucked but I felt like I was riding good it was just a very hot day that day and I was in acouple breaks for some laps. But now I am just training and working at American Classic in Tampa but I will be back in Dallas next year to race for Metro Volkswagen Cycling Team.. New year new results....

No comments: